← Previous Entries    Next Entries →

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Stay Safe

Sorry that I haven't posted since last Autumn...

Covid-19 hasn't really affected me much, but... with no internet at my house... posting from my truck is tedious.

Some beautiful weather this year at my house... It never got cold enough last winter to put up plastic over my windows... and... this Spring, more warm weather, rain in due season....

Of course... people out in the clay soil... might have felt like they were getting too much of a good thing! .

It's April and the poppies have been pretty as usual...
I didn't plant any last winter, so... They have all been self sowed .




I hatched some eggs....

Patch of Canada columbine... last month...

Nicotina

Here's something I didn't expect to see... rumex with root knot nematodes... I was also finding these beasties on Pokweed... unfortunately, I didn't get a picture...


Rose that I grew from a cutting... 2 years old.

Another rose... also grown from cutting 2 years old.

 I have brown thrashers acting like they are setting up house keeping in the Cherokee rose...
Tiger swallowtail visiting lemon blossoms...

Poppies again....


 

1 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Beautiful! I’m glad you were able to hatch some eggs. Cute chickens!

October 26, 2020 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
← Previous Entries    Next Entries →