← Previous Entries    Next Entries →

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Early Summer

I figured out how to make that Monarda stand tall.... I've got it inside a tomato cage...

Hummingbird gives it a seal of approval...


Sometimes you get lucky with flower combinations...

No monarchs... But the frit seems happy with the asclepias.

Checkered frit with bumble bee on echinacea.

The black rat snake is a cutie...

These goldfinches are real PIAs... Too wet for me to collect seed, so... they cleaned them all up...


My solution for the raccoons who understood how to get the food out of the trap without springing it...
I think that city people are dumping their problems out at my house... took like 6 months or so to stop those raccoons from killing my chickens and beating up my cats... and destroying my garden.

Close-up of the bamboo teepee I grow Cherokee tears beans on (in front of the tomatoes).

I doubt there's a way to get further use from this shovel...

Yesterday's breakfast.

Everybody likes squash.








 

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Hey Stone, Sonya here. The poppies really are stunning, in fact most everything you are growing looks great. It is very inspiring. If/when I manage to get some poppies to go to seed I will give you some.

July 19, 2018 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
← Previous Entries    Next Entries →