← Previous Entries    Next Entries →

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Another Spring

Praying mantis hatch...


Spotted the egg cluster last autumn, placed in growing pot where I could keep an eye on it... still coulda missed the hatch... they were there only a few hours... before dispersing.


Snow pea flowers...


Poppy season again!




Nicotiana


Got varmints coming in the garden... 


I'm not even baiting the trap any more... just set it next to the fence where they come in...


Can't catch armadillos with bait anyway...



Biddies...


Cat fud...
Interesting story... I spotted the deer laying on the highway, pulled over... John Law was behind me... he pulled over too... ran his gumballs... I got out... waited to hear from the patrolman... He asked, "Do you want that?", "yeah", "well, grab it then!" I did... and got out of Dodge...



Fricasseed chops...


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
← Previous Entries    Next Entries →