← Previous Entries    Next Entries →

Sunday, March 28, 2021

More Early Spring!

 Turnips have started to bolt... so... no more turnip greens...


It's ok though... the kale is taking up the slack...

Kale leaves and lambsquarter tops

Spinach omelet made using kale and lambsquarter... I wish the picture did the omelet justice.

Lightning struck a tree near my house yesterday...



Did a number on my house wiring... blew up outlet boxes, not sure yet how many things were destroyed... I'm living with drop cords until I rewire the house...

New Biddies... Check the fuzz on toes! I crossed a cochin into the flock... Cute as they are, I feel tempted to trim the feathers on the daddy's feet so he can scratch effectively... what impresses me about the cochin is their size and temperament.

Mom & Pop...

Starting to see roses...


Carolina Jessemine



Cat picture.


picotee spiderwort

White violet... Usually my violets do poorly... rabbits eat the leaves...

Flowering peach


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
← Previous Entries    Next Entries →