← Previous Entries    Next Entries →

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Poppies!

When the poppies start blooming... I forget any other flowers... I've even begun to use them as a winter cover crop...

Personally, I'm a big fan of lots of variation... seems like I'm seeing lots of subtle in-between colours...










Even starting to see hues of pastels.... sadly... the camera simply can not do these beauties justice!

And... Trying to get any kind of picture depth? Really can't get the long picture... unless.... I post a pic that takes up the entire screen... let's give it a try...

Ok... click this one... The colour bleeds away in the sun... but still... pretty.

New section of vegetable garden going in... remember those piles of manure that I posted?
The manure did the work of killing the vines and loosening the soil... now... turn with shovel and plant beans and tomatoes...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


← Previous Entries    Next Entries →