← Previous Entries    Next Entries →

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring

It's definitely Spring....

Bridal wreath spirea

 Sassafras

 Redbud

 Collards

 A baker's dozen + 1 Buckeyes just re-potted

 The bloodroot is already dropping petals

 Peach and pear blossums

 Trillium

Trout lily

What's Spring look like at your house?


 Caught a rat in the squirrel trap out in the travel trailer over-night... Brought it in to get a pic...
Kitty can't wait... To feed kitty, I just open the trap doors... The rat makes a dash for freedom... and the cat gets an easy meal.


 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peaches and pears? I'm jealous. Rats? Not so much. :-) Although we live behind a pond and cow pasture so we have them from time to time too. I also have a feral stray cat who calls my front porch home - so it's all good.

I love that trout lily . . .there's not much you post that I don't covet.

This is eli by the way. My original Google account was deleted by mistake so I'm starting over. &*%$ happens.

Happy Spring. Looking forward to seeing some of your pears.

March 20, 2015 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Gardens-In-The-Sand said...

I found a pic of pears from 2011...

Most people tell you to cut off the fruit the first year...
I'm not gonna do that...

Eli...
I wish I could figure out how to convince you to stop deleting your blogs...
Makes it difficult to follow you, and... You lose much of your garden blogging history.

I'm my own biggest reader...
It's nice to look back at my garden... and compare it with now.... observe the progress....

April 1, 2015 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


← Previous Entries    Next Entries →